Wednesday, December 2, 2009

First Post

Well, this is it... my first post. I have been out of the blogging game for awhile now and I am anxious to get back in. Schools almost over for the semester, Christmas is just around the corner, (more importantly FINALS are just around the corner). All in all the past few months have been pretty good to me.

Welp enough of that crap, let's get down to the fun stuff

1. I bought the new Assassins Creed game for my PS3 and I must say, WAY better than the first. Although the first one wasn't so bad, minus the repetition, and the boring intermission (the part where you play as Desmond) sequences, and the whole one at a time fight system. But, it was an interesting story and if you haven't had the chance to check out the second one, you are in for an even bigger shocker at the end.

2. I really really REALLY hate writing papers for school.

3. I really really REALLY like writing papers and stories for myself. If you are lucky I might post some pieces of my work on here.

4. It always seems that around this time of year the debate gets more fired up about whether or not we need to keep the BCS or switch back to a playoff system. I know it's all about the money for the schools. But seriously, if this keeps going on more schools like TCU (I hope the win out) will continue to utterly screw over the BCS and the bowl games. Kind of like another school that was really good all of a sudden. I think their name was Boise State or something like that (BTW I am very sarcastic, get used to it).

5. Tiger Woods has been a total disappointment in the past week and a half. I have lost most, if not all, of my respect for him as a person. He still is an amazing golfer though.

Well that's about it for now, I'll leave you with a great quote that a very wise man once told me. "In my experience, there is no such thing as luck."- Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi

No comments:

Post a Comment